Hiya, good friend. It is a interesting, crisp autumn morning here in my neck of the woods, which makes it a purr-fect time to light 1 of my favored fall candles — Yankee Candle Cinnamon Adhere. It’s a heat, spicy scent that is smells like delightful baked merchandise, and I like it because it’s sweet but not way too sweet. Do you have a sure scent that you bust out this time of year?
This week’s reading through
- Talking of Yankee Candles, there is now there is now a little something named the Yankee Candle Index.
- As a person who 1) lives with a cat and 2) occasionally fries fish on the stovetop, I am extremely fascinated in studying what authorities have to say about how to make your home odor astounding all the time. (Trace: candles are associated.)
- Ever marvel what is an oud actually is in perfume?
- Byredo has a new scent referred to as Eyes Closed, which contains notes of candied spices and papyrus (HUH?).
- Ooh, Olive & June’s new swift-dry polishes glance so superior!
- Spooky and stylish add-ons for those trying to find Halloween hair vibes.
- “Companies Beware: Gray Hair Climbing.”
- Sephora enters the U.K. and exits Russia.
I’m so intrigued.
Converse to me.
For the reason that I’m constantly wanting for ways to enhance scheduling.
I really gotta bake a pie ASAP.
In my head, I’m the fifth Golden Girl.
I question it. LOL!
Really and quick.
Properly, I’m headed out to go get my hair slash I’m way overdue for a trim and so my layers have been more wonky these days. Just cannot wait around!
Your welcoming neighborhood natural beauty addict,